Mortal kombat X lag problem

isaaccare

Reputable
Apr 1, 2015
Hi ive got a decent processor 4cores and 3.4ghz and a gtx 650 and i just bought Mortal Kombat X, it is absolutely laggy as, i get 30fps if im lucky. if i change the graphics my frames barely go up -_-
any ideas asap thanks

Solution
My system specs are fine here i5-4670k, 7770 ghz edition card. I have downloaded over 30 gig worth of patches. Game still lags, crashes, image corrupts, locks up, etc to where the game is pretty much considered unplayable still. It isn't your hardware that's the problem, it's the game itself.

They did a really, really poor job converting this game to the PC. I wish I had my money back as I have since uninstalled it due to it being a waste of hd space that I can't play.

Giorgio93

Honorable
Aug 14, 2014
Hy. I think that problem comes from the game itself. Many users said that the game laggs on their system to. I think they will fix it with an udate in the near future. Also, your gpu is below the minimum requirements of that game to.

Vlad Rose

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
My system specs are fine here i5-4670k, 7770 ghz edition card. I have downloaded over 30 gig worth of patches. Game still lags, crashes, image corrupts, locks up, etc to where the game is pretty much considered unplayable still. It isn't your hardware that's the problem, it's the game itself.

They did a really, really poor job converting this game to the PC. I wish I had my money back as I have since uninstalled it due to it being a waste of hd space that I can't play.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS