Most addictive freeware game?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Greetings.

What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?

Thank you.

--
Take care.

roadster3043

ICQ 154116780
Yahoo intuxicated
MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
AIM roadster3043

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:00:49 -0500, roadster3043 wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
>
> Thank you.
>

> --
> Take care.
>
> roadster3043
>
> ICQ 154116780
> Yahoo intuxicated
> MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
> AIM roadster3043

Chrysler World Tours Golf from aboutgolf.com and available from Tucows.

--
Martin R. Howell
"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"

roadster3043 wrote:
> Greetings.
> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
> Thank you.

I've got some balls.

I'm not kidding, it's the name of the game... :)

--
Vegard Krog Petersen, Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
Freeware Logo & symbol: http://home.no/buffy2/
Halma & Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Pachisi & Ludo: http://home.no.net/vkp3/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
a.c.f.g information: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/acfg.php
18+ - Adult Solitaire: http://home.no.net/rachel12/
18+ - Fishy Pictures: http://home.no.net/rachel12/fishy/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

roadster3043 schrieb:
> Greetings.
>
> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
>
> Thank you.

LBreakout2

Gruß,
Diana

roadster3043 wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
>
> Thank you.

Not only to score some Nerd points, but for me it is
Zangband ( http://www.zangband.org )

Only won once, but played more times then any number you could possible
think of.

Further, I liked a flash bomberman version called playing with fire
http://www.gamesarcade.net/fire/swf/playingwithfire.swf

MightyKitten

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On that special day, roadster3043, (pls.see.addr@my.sig) said...

> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?

A classic case is Nethack

www.nethack.org

Solitaire games (and those are *my* favourites):

Solitude - http://www.geocities.com/dbergis/freeware.htm
PySol (requires the installation of Python and Tcl/Tk) in several
flavours
http://www.oberhumer.com/opensource/pysol/ (the original)
http://pygames.sourceforge.net/ (the derived PySolitaire)
http://www.mthoodcards.com/cgi-bin/index.py?ultrasol (one line)

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

roadster3043 <pls.see.addr@my.sig> writes:

>Greetings.

>What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?

Well, for about three months, it was Alhademic Balls...but since they
disappeared and I came home to Texas, I haven't been able to find it archived
anywhere. Any ideas?

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Winsite has it.

"Thip" <me@privacy.net> writes:

>Winsite has it.

Found, and appreciated!

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
www.chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2004-05 Houston Aeros)
LAST GAME: Houston 8, San Antonio 0 (March 12)
NEXT GAME: Monday, March 14 vs. Cincinnati, 7:05

> "Thip" <me@privacy.net> writes:
>
> >Winsite has it.
>
> Found, and appreciated!
>
> --
Glad you got it. :)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:06:53 -0800, whilst I was lookin "Martin R.
Howell" <martinhowell@ilikestarsisp.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:00:49 -0500, roadster3043 wrote:
>
>> Greetings.
>>
>> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> --
>> Take care.
>>
>> roadster3043
>>
>> ICQ 154116780
>> Yahoo intuxicated
>> MSN jmfix at hotmail dot com
>> AIM roadster3043
>

>Chrysler World Tours Golf from aboutgolf.com and available from Tucows.
>

>--
>Martin R. Howell
>"Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"
>http://members.isp.com/universeofamateurastronomy%40isp.com

I'd have to go with the old standby Solitare which came with my
computer.

I also download a Scrabble-like program from AOL and that's my 2nd
choice.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How in the heck did I ever get talked into this?"

Diana Stoetzer <diana@adck.de> wrote here on 11 Mar 2005:

> roadster3043 schrieb:
>> Greetings.
>>
>> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> LBreakout2

Very addictive indeed! Though I think I'd vote for Racer. :)

--
Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

> >On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:00:49 -0500, roadster3043 wrote:
> >
> >> Greetings.
> >>
> >> What are your most addictive freeware games that you have so far?
> >>
> >> Thank you.

Laser Tank, no contest. Infuriating at times, but oh what a challenge.

Some levels have taken me days to solve. Many are yet to be solved.

R.