Most breathable gaming chair

timothybrey

Commendable
Dec 21, 2017
i am very sensitive to heat and just have a regular leather office chair right now but am looking to buy a new one. Does anyone know of a chair that has good breathability? My biggest problem with mine is that i get back sweat sitting for a while, and the leather heats up. Thank you. Also a footrest would be a bonus but not needed. Thanks

Solution
I wouldn't bother looking for a "gaming" chair. They're usually pretty uncomfortable, expensive, and lack adjustability. Most "gaming" chairs are fake leather anyway, so not gonna help. Go somewhere like Staples or some office store and try out a bunch of chairs, then maybe look at other things online based off what you liked about the chairs you sat in.

You'll probably need something with a mesh back and some type of cloth bottom.

timothybrey

Commendable
Dec 21, 2017

yes i apologize i forgot to say that my max price is $150 i know thats not alot but im just looking for a well made chair thanks

Khaydin1

Prominent
May 26, 2017
I wouldn't bother looking for a "gaming" chair. They're usually pretty uncomfortable, expensive, and lack adjustability. Most "gaming" chairs are fake leather anyway, so not gonna help. Go somewhere like Staples or some office store and try out a bunch of chairs, then maybe look at other things online based off what you liked about the chairs you sat in.

You'll probably need something with a mesh back and some type of cloth bottom.

Solution

Latest posts