aniruddha_datta

Commendable
Jan 22, 2019
Okay I am getting this problem for like 5-6 days now . I have some common games that I play that runs good on my Mid end PC like ARMA 3, Battlefield V and CSGO
But for the last few days Every game seems to run really badly like ARMA 3 is getting weird FPS Drops from 40 to 3-4 I know ARMA 3 is not well optimised but it was not happening before I play on the same server no mods. Than come battlefield V it used to run No problem at all with 50-60 fps but since yesterday when I start the game it Crashes just in about 2-3 mins of launch there are no new updates in the game to break it. In CSGO there is a weird FPS drop where the game almost gets stuck for a few seconds and my overall PC is getting stuck to every now and then doing absolutely nothing . I didn't install any new software or anything I have latest GPU drivers and Windows is upto date.
So this is where I am please help me . I am really concerned that it might be my PSU , CPU or May be a Faulty Harddrive because my pc is like 4-5 years old now.
This is where I am please help :(

On the side of the PSU there is a sticker. If you can take the side of your case off, you can take a picture of the PSU. This might be important.

Anyway, what resolution is your monitor?

There could be a couple of things.

1. When you say games are crashing, are they crashing to the dekstop, BSOD's or a restart of the PC?

2. You system is a little imbalanced. Good CPU (still), low-mid range GPU, and sufficient ram (just about) for AAA games, specially those like BF V. It's a ram hog, in addition to being a CPU hog too!.

3. PSU is very important. If your system is 4-5 years old, and was a prebuilt, or Dell/HP type PC, chances are your PSU is failing. Those types of systems just don't last that long.

Maybe you can take a pic of the label/stickers on your PC so we can see the model/make and help give an accurate answer.

aniruddha_datta

Commendable
Jan 22, 2019
Sorry for the late Reply My Games are crashing back to Desktop. My monitor resolution is 1600x900 .I have used MSI Afterburner to check and my CPU and GPU temps were normal and for the PSU it's an old one I will send you the picture when I return home .

aniruddha_datta

Commendable
Jan 22, 2019
My GPU does not has any 6Pin or 8Pin Cables needed . I really don't wanna buy a new PSU because the last one was pretty hard-hitting and not a cheap one either it was from Corsair.