[SOLVED] Most of the times dont have have display when connected to the gpu and when gpu has display it immediately go to no display again

Sep 7, 2021
sooo i start too have this problem a monthh ago,
most of the time my computerr dont show any sign of life in the monitor but every thing in the chassis is turn on like cpu fans and gpu etc........
but sometimes it has display, the monitor turned on but for like A good 5 sec or 10 the monitor goes to no signal again,

Cann it be A psu problem?

Solution
Psu:Fuzion 700W(generic)
That is not even remotely close to a 700W and certainly can be the issue here. It has 35A in the 12V rail which is what matters and that makes it a 420W at ideal conditions. If it's as old as the rest of your system, then it has degraded even more and has become a serious issue.

You can't be sure if by replacing the PSU the rest will work as it might have damaged the GPU as well. Either way, replacing it is the best, safest and serious way to go.

Another possibility is to have a faulty GPU but my bet is on the PSU.
Sep 7, 2021
You know what greatly helps?
Listing your full system specs.
ohhh sorryyy its my first time here

My spec is:
Cpu:amd athlon ii x2 245
Ram: 8GB x1
Gpu:Asus gtx 750 Ti 2gb
Mobo:Asrock n68-vs3 fx
Ssd:Intel 120 gb SSD
Hdd:500gb seagate barracuda

That is not even remotely close to a 700W and certainly can be the issue here. It has 35A in the 12V rail which is what matters and that makes it a 420W at ideal conditions. If it's as old as the rest of your system, then it has degraded even more and has become a serious issue.

You can't be sure if by replacing the PSU the rest will work as it might have damaged the GPU as well. Either way, replacing it is the best, safest and serious way to go.

Reactions: verwill
Solution
Sep 7, 2021

i'll try too find a wayyy too test my gpu, and if its not (yet) broken then i will have too buy a new psu or swap my phone with new psu

thx for help btw

Reactions: dotas1