Question Most programs are closing on open

x1c0

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2013
Hi folks, I'm stuck here and cannot find any information relevant to my problem. When I open most browsers and programs generally they open momentarily and then close. There is no error or blue screen, it simply goes back to desktop.

It first started with a browser and now it prevents me from resetting windows so I'm running out of options. I've tried running things as admin and this doesn't help either. Am I forced to reinstall my os?

Any suggestions?

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asus x570
32 gb ram, 3600 ripjaws
2 tb m.2 samsung evo
1 tb ssd samsung evo
Geforce 780ti

ClapTrapper

Prominent
May 25, 2020
Could be a bad Windows update. Before reinstalling Windows,try:

Going to Settings>Update & security>Windows Update>Advanced option>View your update history>Uninstall update

Jun 20, 2021
Great question for software engineers like me from https://mlsdev.com/services/web-development. It is easier to contract a web development company than to develop the software yourself because you won't have to spend on any specialized software training. Also, the cost of maintaining a custom software development team can be expensive. As well, many companies are already operating on a tight budget and they cannot afford to lose any money on developing the web applications they want. Another cost that is often saved with this service is the time spent on training the staff involved in developing custom software. Instead of hiring people who have no prior experience in the development of the custom software, they can train them on the basic process of web development.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY