Most Simplistic Full Tower?

JaredFrost95

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
Trying to swap power supplies right now and I'm f****** fed up with the amount of wires in my PC. It's a "full tower" ultra rogue m925, smaller than some mid towers and honestly really crappy. I just want sleek, no BS case with options for liquid cooling, great cable management routing, the most simplistic box design possible, and no unnecessary wires.

To put it in perspective, if I could imagine my dream tower right now it would only have a power button on the front. I don't need front audio because I use a usb interface and don't need front usb ports either.

Discuss.

Solution
Thermaltake F51 Suppressor
1273311.jpg

TT calls it a mid tower, but it can hause E-ATX boards so it's rather a full tower.

other wise the Phanteks Enthoo Pro fits your description
1110185-9.jpg

or the be quiet! Dark Base 900
1462318.jpg

JaredFrost95

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
Good suggestions, mate. I dig the look of the enthoo. Would really like white, but don't have a problem with spray painting so black is fine too. Going to wait a day or two to see if anyone else has a say.

JaredFrost95

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
I tried to splice 2 fan wires together and somehow fried the fan controller. Tried to pull the top off to look at the I/O board and it snapped. I'm so pissed right now lol Have all my components in a box. Considering enthoo pro or r5 but still looking. I have enough for both but Christmas killed my bank account.

JaredFrost95

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
Ordered a white enthoo pro, has everything I need and far better cable routing options than my current case. Love the look and for the price was only reading good things. Thanks, everyone.