Question Mostly random crashes associated with higher load gaming.

Nov 1, 2023
Specs:
GPU - 4090
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D
RAM - 64GB 6400Mhz
(sorry for the lack of specifics on the brand of each component I mostly wanted to post my specs for reference.)

My computer crashes mostly randomly while gaming. I would like to say its under high load but that's not always the case. i can run star citizen sometimes for a long time without my computer crashing but a simple game like space engineers which puts barley any load on my computer causes it to crash within 5 mins of playing usually. I cant play longer than 2 mins of helldivers 2 after dropping in. Another game I play is squad which puts an average load on my PC but typically can run for up to hours before randomly crashing . So basically I have no clue what specifically is causing the crashes. I have updated all my drivers. Did a clean install of the GPU drivers. I have tried lowering the settings in games(even though I don't think that's the problem especially considering I only play at 3440x1440) My next line of troubleshooting will most likely be trying different ram but that will be hard for me as I don't have access to any currently. I can also provide crash logs if that would help the troubleshooting problem for anyone who might know possible fixes or causes. One more note is that it usually just crashes the game however occasionally it blue screens the computer.

Thanks in advance for any potential advice

Lutfij

Titan
Specs:
GPU - 4090
RAM - 64GB 6400Mhz
(sorry for the lack of specifics on the brand of each component I mostly wanted to post my specs for reference.)

Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

however occasionally it blue screens the computer.
Please add .dmp files for us to take a look at.

Nov 1, 2023
Specs:
GPU - 4090
RAM - 64GB 6400Mhz

Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

however occasionally it blue screens the computer.
Please add .dmp files for us to take a look at.
I'm sorry I cant figure out how to upload the dump files to toms hardware