I have these annoying tiny moths flying around my house. Today I was sitting at my computer and saw one a few feet away so i started swatting at it with my hand, i hit it making it fall and our of pure chance the damn thing lands beside the circular hole for the grounding socket on my power strip. Before i have time to react it crawls through the hole into the power strip itself. Now I have a f*#%ing moth living in my surge protector and can't get it out. Is it safe to continue using it or might the moth cause it to short out causing a fire or frying my rig?