I want to buy with the budget that i have these parts:
MSI MAG B560 TORPEDO LGA1200, Intel B560, DDR4, 2xPCI-E, HDMI, DP
And:
Intel Core i7 10700K 3.8Ghz 16MB Cache s1200 - Box, Avengers Edition
Are these parts good ??
Are they compatible ???

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution
If you want help with the problem with the old pc would a new thread maybe better and give all the hardware specs of your pc to begin with. Would start with the basic and clear cmos, then would breadboarding it be good and start with minimal components which are cpu+motherboard+1xram (in the second slot from the cpu out) use the integrated gpu in the 7700K as video out, look at redoing the paste between the cpu and cooler as well.

For the rest if you want to upgrade which seems a good option are the parts you chose good. If you wanted to save money are the i5 11400 /10400 and even the "F" version also a good options.

DeniSonix

Reputable
Dec 22, 2016
Yes good choices, no problems.

Some other choices with a better sound chip for if it might make a difference,
compared them to the Torpedo board.
Thank you for your comment first of all
I chose this parts mainly because of my budget
And also because i got a new gpu rtx 3060 ti and a new psu sesonic focus 850w and my pc crashed after a day mid game and wont start i think its because of my motherboard because its really old with a 4 pin connection i think if i replace them my pc will work again please comment if you know anything that might help

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
If you want help with the problem with the old pc would a new thread maybe better and give all the hardware specs of your pc to begin with. Would start with the basic and clear cmos, then would breadboarding it be good and start with minimal components which are cpu+motherboard+1xram (in the second slot from the cpu out) use the integrated gpu in the 7700K as video out, look at redoing the paste between the cpu and cooler as well.

For the rest if you want to upgrade which seems a good option are the parts you chose good. If you wanted to save money are the i5 11400 /10400 and even the "F" version also a good options.

Solution

DeniSonix

Reputable
Dec 22, 2016

So i installed the new parts now my specs are
RTX 3060 TI 8gb dual oc
Msi mag B560 TORPEDO
Cossair vengeance 2×8 16gb 3000Mhz
Intel core i7-10700k
PSU seasonic focus GM-850-850W

My pc wont turn on i removed my GPU and my pc started to turn on and off by itself then i managed to turn him on then i turned him off connected the GPU and again nothing happened then i removed the GPU again tried to start the pc and it wont start