Motherboard and psu

Nov 13, 2018
Hi guys...i am having some issues and i hope that someone in this forum can assist me.I have a new build...everything new except for a 1000w psu that i used back in this build.To cut a long story short..i heard a loud pop in my psu..i have since then bought one of those evga 80+gold 1000w psu.when i restarted...power to all othe components..but with my msi 1070ti gpu...i am not getting any signal to the monitor..it has lights on it..but no signal to the monitor..i tried it in the on board gpu and it works..tried it back in the msi gpu...no signal..from the display port or the hdmi port.
I tried another pcie port..same problem.i also noticed that when i go onto the bios..it is not detecting the msi gpu...i took out the cmos battery..updated the bios..same thing...i am just hoping and praying that my mobo or gpu wasnt damaged by the old psu surge....i am using a asus strix z370-e mobo..i7 8700k...msi 1070ti titanium edition..and using a evga 1000w psu..with eco switch...i have not tried another gpu...please help someone/anyone