[SOLVED] Motherboard and psu

Feb 1, 2019
I’ve been working at this pc for awhile and I’ve concluded that my final budget is about $400 and I really can’t go much farther than that I just need a few components like my mother board, power supply, and the processor is for sure going to be a ryzen 5 2600x and that’s also taking away from my budget so I have roughly $200 to spend I need advice and building a nice rig that’ll handle games like rust and what not
My setup so far is
Case: AeroCool Cylon RGB Mid Tower with Acrylic Side Window, Black
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 DRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory Model CMW16GX4M2D3000C16
GPU: GTX1050Ti 128 bit PCI-E 4gb DDR5
Fans: darkFlash Aurora DR12 3x1 PRO 120mm Addressable RGB LED Case Fan Kit Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync High Performance Speed Controllable Colorful Fans
SSD: intel ssd6 m.2 1tb
Power source: not sure how much power I’m gonna need to run all this I also get a gaming mouse and key board probably gonna run a headset too and later on some recording software
I’m gonna play games like Rust and Possibly some battlefield games, Fortnite not on max setting for any of these of course
The power source needs to be at least semi modular everything except for my mother board, power supply and processor have not been bought yet so I just need help getting the perfect mother board and power supply