[SOLVED] Motherboard audio jacks not recognized

Aug 5, 2021
As the title says, my motherboard audio jacks are for some reason not recognized. This is a first time that i've met with a problem like that. Usually there would be some basic windows adapter installed before installing the Realtek driver but in this case there is nothing in the device manager that shows as the mobo audio ports. I've went to even RMA the board, but it returned as working as intended. The dude had no audio issues whatsover.

Mobo: AsRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: RTX 3080
RAM: 32 GB Gskill TridentZ at 3600 MHz

Solution
Okay, i feel like a total dumbass now. One of the bloody pins on the cpu was slightly bent 🤦‍♂️ which meant no audio. Now it works fine.
As the title says, my motherboard audio jacks are for some reason not recognized. This is a first time that i've met with a problem like that. Usually there would be some basic windows adapter installed before installing the Realtek driver but in this case there is nothing in the device manager that shows as the mobo audio ports. I've went to even RMA the board, but it returned as working as intended. The dude had no audio issues whatsover.

Mobo: AsRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: RTX 3080
RAM: 32 GB Gskill TridentZ at 3600 MHz
Why don't you install Realtek driver from Asrock ?