[SOLVED] Motherboard-audio problem

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,
I am new into pc building and i just build my first desktop(upgrated my old rig, changed motherboard, cpu and ram). Everything is fine my set up posts and it gets me to windows but my speakers don't work properly. The left speaker works fine but the subwoofer and the right speaker don't. I noticed that when the audio level is low both speakers work. So it's like when i bump up the volume the left speaker covers the right and the subwoofer that they are both low. I checked every balance settings i could find and i checked the speakers on my monitor aux output and they are both fine. In addition i checked for drivers but nothing fixed it. I am at a loss and i need some help to figure it out.

My system is:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x (changed from a really old intel)
Rog strix x570 F gaming motherboard
G. Skill trident z 32gb 3200mhz
Logitech z337 speakers
(i didn't perform a clean windows install with the upgrade because i have online exams these days and i need the pc all the time. If the clean install helps i will try it after the exams)

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Solution
Thank you all for your replies. I fixed it. I took some more time and did a clean install of Windows (witch i didn't do after the installation of the new parts, i need it the desktop right away for work) and now it is fixed. Probably it was a phantom driver problem.
Thank you again!
Aug 22, 2020
So heres two audio controlllers that might work well for you. https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Amp-S...ds=usb+audio+controller&qid=1600450332&sr=8-3

https://www.amazon.com/BENGOO-Exter...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

If those arent well enough for your standards than you can try to find a Razer Usb audio controller I use them and they are great little sound devices. If you can find them they are usally about 30 to 45 bucks.
. They are really hard to find alone though without a headset bundle. If that doesnt fix your issue i would look around in control panel for a fix or either contact your motherboard manufacturer because it might be broken.

Sep 16, 2020
Thank you all for your replies. I fixed it. I took some more time and did a clean install of Windows (witch i didn't do after the installation of the new parts, i need it the desktop right away for work) and now it is fixed. Probably it was a phantom driver problem.
Thank you again!

Solution