[SOLVED] Motherboard bandwidths/ sharing lanes a mystery

Dec 27, 2018
I started out on a Radio Shack TRS-80 and I haven’t built a PC in quite a few years since my last, so, I’ve been researching online playing catchup with all of the latest and greatest technical advances and reacquainting myself with the basics as I research Motherboards, CPU’s, Graphic Cards, RAM Memory, Storage Devices {SDD or Mechanical Hard Drives) on into SSD M.2 & PCIe, etc. I have found myself here at tom’sHARDWARE website reading through articles educating myself probably more than most other places.
I’m stuck and frankly worn out trying to decipher Motherboard bandwidth sharing between the CPU, PCIe, USB, SATA and M.2, MU etc. to know what peripherals I can combine into a motherboard without compromising any of my other peripherals performance.

So, here it is, does anyone know where I can go to get a clear and in laymen’s terms English a chart, tutorial video, or text explanation of how to understand and calculate the lanes for it all?
Every LGA 2066 X299 Chipset Motherboard I check out all have a different set of sharing between everything. What's posted here is more specific to each motherboard's shared question. I was hoping for knowledge in general to understand all of them. Too bad there isn't some online motherboard bandwidth lane calculation for our device somewhere or is there? Like a PC power calculator.

I have slowly and painfully been searching and piecing it together but have grown impatient.
Here is what I have so far; from reading it seems that the industry is heading towards moving the mainstream on into the LGA2066 & TR4 sockets, given Intel’s latest release of Skylake X & Kabylake X Processors and AMD following in the same direction with both ever increasing cores and threading. And it only makes sense, given the physical pin increase for their processors to make use of. But right now, the motherboards for them are much more limited than the mainstream LGA 1151 & 1151v.2 (200 – 300 series) sockets. I also see the LGA 2066 motherboards are pricier.
I'm doing my build as the last I did, I spent a bit more to get the higher mid-range tech so in a couple of years I am still gaming on a more level playing field. Not to mention, rendering and building my own game world. I understand how most everything works. But I’ve glossed over looking at motherboard specs notes about how this shares bandwidth with that and this port won’t work if you use this slot with that. And then CPU cores and threads of 44 and 66. Don't even mention the Graphic Cards requirements. Seems like motherboard have fallen behind in general to keep up with the ever expanding PC Gaming and Business developers pace of improvements.
I would like a clear picture diagram or a video tutorial that simply runs through it and explains it so I can order my hardware and get on with building my gaming PC. Oh, and Thank You in advance whoever can get me to what I need for solving this last piece of my PC Build Puzzle.
JahmenMyst