Question motherboard beeping

Aug 15, 2020
RTX 2070 super
Ryzen 5 3600 stock cooler
16gb ddr4 ram
A320M PRO4 mobo
500 watt psu

I have a asrock a320m pro motherboard, For the past few months whenever i turn my pc on it has been making 2 beeps i looked it up and it says it a parity error but it works fine. i noticed when i play warzone i can barely get over 100 fps while my friend who has a 2060 super is averaging 150 i'm wondering if i get new a new motherboard or new ram will it fix it.

Lutfij

Titan
Which slots are you populating with your sticks of ram?

Make and model of the PSU? You might want to see if the motherboard has any BIOS updates pending. In order to do that you will need to use CPU-Z and check the motherboard tab to see which version you're currently on and cross reference it with the motherboard support site.

Aug 15, 2020

Make and model of the PSU? You might want to see if the motherboard has any BIOS updates pending. In order to do that you will need to use CPU-Z and check the motherboard tab to see which version you're currently on and cross reference it with the motherboard support site.
The psu is corsair and i how do i check the model of it

Aug 15, 2020

And on the asrock website there are two new bios updates available

TRENDING THREADS