[SOLVED] Motherboard Bios help

Oct 17, 2021
I need help resetting my bios as my monitor cannot reach a display. I can't locate the battery on my Motherboard to reset it. I have some images where maybe someone can help me. I thought it might be behind the fan, but that would be a stupid place to put the battery?
U6QGBmd.jpg
SAnaklx.jpg
qPhUcTk.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 17, 2021
Please keep it to 1 thread
I made changes to my BIOS which I regret and now my monitor cannot find a signal. It tries to but then it says no signal. I only had this problem when I first got my pc and after half an hour it just randomly found a signal. I’ve removed the motherboard battery for 3 mins then put it back in but it hasn’t seemed to make a difference. Any suggestions?

Oct 17, 2021
I changed some settings in my BIOS to safe startup and turning off some other setting so that I had only one setting and without legacy mode. My monitor will not display a signal after this. I’ve taken the battery out of the motherboard for 3 mins but it hasn’t fixed this issue.

Oct 17, 2021
I cannot locate the clear cmos jumpers on my motherboard to reset my bios. I’ve removed the battery. Is it possible my motherboard doesn’t have clear cmos jumpers?
Ooz7vaK.jpg

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model motherboard?

Go to the applicable manufacturer's website and find the motherboard's User Guide/Manual.

You should be able to find the needed information in the User Guide/Manual.

The motherboard's layout diagram should show the location.