[SOLVED] Motherboard boot into bios instead of windows

Jakepoong

Reputable
Oct 6, 2016
So, everytime when I turn on my power and boot up my computer, my motherboard will automatic boot into its bios. I need to press Save and Exit everytime to enter into windows. Does anyone knows how to solve this problems? Could it be my GPU problem as yesterday when Im testing my frens 1070, it boots into windows directly. But when I swapped back to my GTX970 it enter bios again. The motherboard Im using is Asus Z170 Sabertooth with i5-6600k.

Solution
So, everytime when I turn on my power and boot up my computer, my motherboard will automatic boot into its bios. I need to press Save and Exit everytime to enter into windows. Does anyone knows how to solve this problems? Could it be my GPU problem as yesterday when Im testing my frens 1070, it boots into windows directly. But when I swapped back to my GTX970 it enter bios again. The motherboard Im using is Asus Z170 Sabertooth with i5-6600k.
Try replacing CMOS battery.
Try replacing CMOS battery.

Solution