Motherboard Boot Loop or Power Supply Failure

Feb 21, 2018
Just recently I have been having an issue where I would turn on my gaming PC, but there would be no screen output or the ability to use the mouse and keyboard that usually light up when the PC starts up. I've been using this PC for more than a year now everything was good until all in the sudden. I have been trying a number of different things such as re seating and re arranging my RAM Modules. I have also removed the graphics card and re seated it. Another thing I tried was resetting the Cmos a couple times but still the same results. I then took out the power supply and the motherboard to test to see either the motherboard or the power supply is causing the issue. When I powered up the motherboard the moniter output the UEFI for once. When I was in the UEFI I changed back to the defaults. So i rebooted the motherboard and it loaded the UEFi to make sure nothing was wrong . I tried again but nothing was on the screen and my keyboard wouldn't work. I tried several times all that was working was the Motherboard lights and the CPU fan. I was just wonding if this is a boot loop.

I will Greatly Appreciate any help to get my system back and running again. And hopefully It is not serious. Thank You!
My Specs:
1. Asrock Z87-M8
2. Intel Pentium G3220 3.0 GH
3. MSI Geforce GTX 980 ti
4. Corsair Cx500m Power Supply
5. 16GB RipJaws DDR3 RAM
6. Deepcool Steam Castle Case
7. Samsung 256GB SDD
8.Toshiba 1TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
With everything said and done, you forgot to include your full system's specs in this troubleshooting thread. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Have you made sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

Feb 21, 2018

1. Asrock Z87-M8
2. Intel Pentium G3220 3.0 GH
3. MSI Geforce GTX 980 ti
4. Corsair Cx500m Power Supply
5. 16GB RipJaws DDR3 RAM
6. Deepcool Steam Castle Case
7. Samsung 256GB SDD
8.Toshiba 1TB HDD
I had a hard time looking for a BIOS Update