Question Motherboard boot

Oct 27, 2022
I got home after being overseas for a bit and got home and decided to upgrade and fix my current pc I bought a 3090, msi b550 gaming plus and a 1000w power supply and I have been getting ez debug leds lighting up on vga then boot and then boot stays on constantly i have moved the ssd to another pc and it loaded everything fine and everything worked but as soon as I put the ssd back into my pc it refuses to work even with his ssds
And the graphics card when I put the 3090 in it will not move from the vga debug
Specs
Ryzen 7 5800x
Zotac gaming 3090
Msi b550 gaming plus
Pystar 1000w
Corsair 8gb ddr 4 x2

Also I am not getting any display on my monitor
Even without gpu
Well, that makes sense since your CPU does not have integrated graphics. Without a graphics card installed, you will NEVER have any display.

Make sure you are plugging in the auxiliary power to the graphics card from the PSU and that you are plugging the display cables into the graphics card video outputs and not the ones on the motherboard. But regardless, you REALLY need to return that PSU and get something that isn't a door stop. And you don't "need" a 1000w PSU. Any GOOD 850w unit should be perfectly fine for that configuration.

Oct 27, 2022
I used my friends power supply I dont remeber the brand but its still having the debug lights
And I put a 1060, 1650 in and still no display and hdmi is hooked to gpu

I used my friends power supply I dont remeber the brand
Since brand means nothing, literally, then that means nothing, literally, but more importantly, since you don't know the brand or model you have no idea at all if it is better, or worse, than what you already have. Not to mention, what are the specs of your friends machine? You need to find out the model of their power supply. The EXACT model, and how old IT is. These are important questions.

Did you change all the cables out when you did it (If it was modular or semi-modular) or did you use your cables with their unit? Again, this is a POS, not a PSU.

First thing to do, aside from getting a power supply that is AT LEAST halfway decent, is TRIPLE check ALL of the items at the following link.

And if nothing comes up there I'd pull the CPU and VERY CLOSELY check to see if there are any bent pins on the CPU, or even any pins that look in any way "off" compared to the rest of the pins.

What country are you in and WHERE did you buy the motherboard from? Because there are SEVEN BIOS firmware versions BEFORE the version that supports the 5800x, and if you have a BIOS version that is earlier than v17, which is very possible if the BIOS was never updated or has been sitting on a shelf, or you are in a country that generally doesn't get newer versions of hardware until much later, then you need to update the BIOS to at least v17, preferably whatever is the latest stable version. And in order to do that you are going to need a 3000 series AMD processor of some type or take it to a repair shop that can flash the BIOS to a newer version for you.