Question Motherboard bricked??

Aug 2, 2019
Hi all.
I have a self built system with some upgraded parts but the motherboard and cpu are original.
Intel i5-661 Lga1156
Maximus Extreme 3 Rog Motherboard.
Gigabyte B700h Ps
8gb Ram. Corsair XMS3 X 4.
Windows 7 home prem Os.
I recently came by some new RAM and tried to upgrade it. Corsair Vengeance 1600mh 16gb. 2 - 4gb packs.
Tried using only 1 new stick in the main slot, then 2 and so on, but could not get past the loading screen but coukd not enter Bios by pressing Del or Tab.
I replaced the old Ram and system worked fine.
I then cleared the Cmos and replaced Cmos battery with same new volt and number battery, and now the computer seems to be in a startup loop, where all 3 fans and motherboard lights with no warning tones for approx 1 to 2 secs then restarts in a continuous loop.
I unplugged all power for 12 hrs, removed cmos batt again and reset with Cmos pins, and tried starting without Gpu, and 1 through 4 sticks of the old Ram.
I fear i may have bricked my motherboard some how.

Any assistance appreciated.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/MAXIMUS_III_EXTREME/

"USB BIOS Flashback
No worry of BIOS crash anytime!

USB BIOS Flashback must be the most convenient way to flash BIOS ever! It allows overclockers to try their BIOS with the simplist way one can imagine. No need to enter the BIOS or the operating system, just plug the thumb drive into the ROG Connect port & push the ROG Connect button for 2 seconds, BIOS would be automatically flashed under standby power. It´s no doubt that USB BIOS Flashback gives overclockers the ultimate convenience!"

Try flashing the BIOS with flashback utility.