[SOLVED] Motherboard case standoffs?

saitamas

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2015
I am going to change my motherboard soon but I am going from a mATX to an ATX board. So I need about 3 more standoffs/screws. However, I need help knowing what size screw to buy. I understand there are either 6-32 or M3 ones, I have an old NZXT case (source 210). I don't have the manual or any leftover screws. Should I assume that the case uses 6-32 screws/standoffs?

Last edited:
Solution
I am going to change my motherboard soon but I am going from a mATX to an ATX board. So I need about 3 more standoffs/screws. However, I need help knowing what size screw to buy. I understand there are either 6-32 or M3 ones, I have an old NZXT case (source 210). I don't have the manual or any leftover screws. Should I assume that the case uses 6-32 screws/standoffs?
Probably 6/32 but you can email their support and ask -- they still sell that model and they should know all the specs even though they don't list them.

RealBeast

Titan
Probably 6/32 but you can email their support and ask -- they still sell that model and they should know all the specs even though they don't list them.

Solution