[SOLVED] Motherboard compatibility with case

FredoGodoFredo

Commendable
Oct 14, 2021
Hello, I'm about to buy a H410M H, but I don't know if it will fit in my case, because right now I have a A68HM-PLUS and between the two they have a centimeter difference, the worst thing is that I don't know what type of case.

A68HM-PLUS-> mATX Form Factor -> 8.9 inch x 7.2 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.3 cm )
H410M H (rev. 1.x) -> Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm

Will the motherboard H410M H be compatible with the case ?

Solution
Hello, I'm about to buy a H410M H, but I don't know if it will fit in my case, because right now I have a A68HM-PLUS and between the two they have a centimeter difference, the worst thing is that I don't know what type of case.

Your description says they are both mATX form factor. There should be no problems. The new board is smaller, probably because it has different slots. The A68 has a PCI slot where the H410 has only PCIe x1 slots. The screw holes and the I/O alignment will be the same.

Remember that a...

kanewolf

Titan

Your description says they are both mATX form factor. There should be no problems. The new board is smaller, probably because it has different slots. The A68 has a PCI slot where the H410 has only PCIe x1 slots. The screw holes and the I/O alignment will be the same.

Remember that a complete OS install is recommended (usually required) when switching motherboards.

Solution

FredoGodoFredo

Commendable
Oct 14, 2021

Remember that a complete OS install is recommended (usually required) when switching motherboards.
Thanks.