[SOLVED] Motherboard compatibility

Oct 11, 2021
Hi guys, I want to do my setup with a motherboard asus tuf gaming b560m-plus wifi and the dark rock pro 4 cooler.
My question is if these two components are compatible since the be quiet website mentions that the cooler blocks the pcie port.

Solution
Hi guys, I want to do my setup with a motherboard asus tuf gaming b560m-plus wifi and the dark rock pro 4 cooler.
My question is if these two components are compatible since the be quiet website mentions that the cooler blocks the pcie port.
You should be fine. There's a poster on here with the same board using the Shadow Rock 3 and that cpu cooler is the same width as the Dark Rock Pro 4.

13C-001F-00027-S03.jpg

w800
You should be fine. There's a poster on here with the same board using the Shadow Rock 3 and that cpu cooler is the same width as the Dark Rock Pro 4.

13C-001F-00027-S03.jpg

w800

Solution