Motherboard cooked- Is my gpu,cpu, and ram okay???

Jun 15, 2018
So my pc was off but plugged into my wall while i was out eating with my family. A huge storm came while i was out and the whole cities power went out. When i came home, my pc would not turn on/boot up. My motherboards rgbs would light up but the red light on my asrock z270 would not light up. I assume it was a power surge. I took it to best buy and a local computer store to check my power supply. My power supply is perfectly fine according to them and they said my motherboard is dead. So i ordered a new motherboard. I also tried resetting my cmos battery out of curiosity. After doing that the motherboard wont even light up. Do you guys know whats wrong? Is it the motherboard? Is my rosewell 550w power supply okay to use? And is my gpu, cpu, and ram okay or are they fried? Please help, this is my first build and i feel so stupid for not having a surge protector. Lesson learned.

Jun 15, 2018

My power supply is a rosewell hive 550w +80 gold. And i have looked at my motherboard and no burn marks or dmg that i can see

The Rosewill HIVE 550W 80 Plus Bronze has "Short-Circuit/Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Under-Voltage/Over-Temperature Protections". If the power outage did not damage your power supply, i don't think it would have hurt your motherboard either. Have you tried booting without the graphics card and just 1 stick of RAM?

Jun 15, 2018
The Rosewill HIVE 550W 80 Plus Bronze has "Short-Circuit/Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Under-Voltage/Over-Temperature Protections". If the power outage did not damage your power supply, i don't think it would have hurt your motherboard either. Have you tried booting without the graphics card and just 1 stick of RAM
I tried without my gpu and still nothing, but i havet tried with just one stick of ram.

Jun 15, 2018
I removed one ram stick and put it back; it actually turned on and booted up to BIOS! But the one ram stick isnt registering on the motherboard. Then i removed the stick leaving just one 8gb stick in, and after that i get an error after leaving bios with an inaccessibility to boot decive but my Hard drive is being displayed in my bios.

1. Is you Windows drive first in the boot order?
2. Is you RAM in memory slots 1 & 3 or 2 & 4?
2. Was your computer unplugged when you cleared the CMOS for at least 30 seconds?

Jun 15, 2018

1. My windows boot order is windows boot manager and then my hdd, thats what it was at default. I didnt change anything.
2.My ram was in the 2&4 at first and my motherboard only registered the one. But when i switched them to 1&3 and recongized both of them.
3. After resetting the cmos, i didnt power it for a minute and it wouldnt boot up. But not touching it all night. I woke up this morning and it booted to bios perfectly.