Motherboard, cooler and fans stay on after shutdown

Aug 1, 2018
Hi all, I just updated my pc with a
Msi z370 carbon pro ac motherboard
Thermaltake riing 3.0 rbg all on 1 cooler
I7 8700k processor
1080ti oc duke 11gb video card.
And 32gb ram
Ever since I put the parts in, and only since then when i shutdown my pc the motherboard,video card, cooler and pc fans stay on and do not turn off
The only way I can turn these off is by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds but then my wireless mouse/headset won't charge...
Any ideas? Thinking bois but I'm not that savvy in the erea.
Psu is 750watt and never had this issue until new components
Tia

I would definitely give updating your BIOS a shot. But that's really, really weird. How long have you waited to see if the hardware would turn off? Also, have you tried flipping the PSU off and on again after shutting the build down? That might fix your lighting issue and would let you charge your stuff until we figure out what's going on.

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry new to this, tried to directly reply to you and downvoted your answer???
Had it running for about 4 hours yesterday and it's been on since I left for the work this morning at 7am.
I'll try bois update tonight.
Have also not switched the psu off and on just unplugged it and plugged back in.

Aug 1, 2018
Done a bois update to the newest update. Still no luck, my pc was still running (but shutdown) ie still has the liqued cooler running, pc fans, video card is powered and motherboard to.. after about 12 hours
Flicked the switch on the psu and it didn't help either...