Question Motherboard CPU and DRAM LEDs are flashing ?

May 24, 2023
Hi.

I have a problem with a freshly assembled computer.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X

Motherboard: GIGABYTE X670 GAMING X AX

RAM: Kingston Fury Beast RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz

After assembling the computer, I booted it up for the first time, the motherboard LEDs for CPU and DRAM flashed over and over, once one, once the other. This went on for a minimum of 5 minutes and maybe longer.

If I restart the computer or turn it off and turn it on again, the system boots quickly. When I turn the computer off and then on the next day, it boots for a minimum of 5 minutes and the CPU and DRAM LEDs flash, once one once the other.

What could be the cause?

Has anyone had a similar case of such a long boot and found a solution? Maybe some special version of BIOS?

This morning the LEDs flashed for 10 minutes and did not turn on, I decided to hold down the POWER button on the case, the computer turned off. I pressed POWER again and after about 3 minutes the computer booted up.

In short, the computer has trouble booting up after being idle for several hours.

Jul 25, 2023
I have been having a Very Similiar Issue where my DRAM and CPU lights blink back and forth and won't boot and then after a Few Power Cycles isn't will boot and be perfectly fine until I power it off again

TRENDING THREADS