[SOLVED] motherboard, CPU and Graphics card compatibility

Oct 5, 2019
I have a gaming desktop with a M5A97 v 1.02 and currently has a GEforce GTS 450 running on an AMD FD6350frw6khk CPU. I would like to get a new graphics card and looking to get a Geforce RTX 2070. I built this desktop years ago and just now getting to the point were I can play pc games again. would there be any issues or would I have to upgrade other stuff as well?

Solution
my PSU is a GS 600 .. please explain more about the rest of the system not giving an advantage... would I need to upgrade my CPU. looking to play destiny 2 on pc
Mostly your CPU, just won't be enough for high end games GPU is capable of. 16Gb of RAM is also a must for them.
Never heard of that PSU but if it's any good, should be close enough.
I have a gaming desktop with a M5A97 v 1.02 and currently has a GEforce GTS 450 running on an AMD FD6350frw6khk CPU. I would like to get a new graphics card and looking to get a Geforce RTX 2070. I built this desktop years ago and just now getting to the point were I can play pc games again. would there be any issues or would I have to upgrade other stuff as well?
No issues compatibility wise but I doubt the rest of system is capable of giving much advantage. There's also a question about PSU, need a good 550 - 650W.

Oct 5, 2019
my PSU is a GS 600 .. please explain more about the rest of the system not giving an advantage... would I need to upgrade my CPU. looking to play destiny 2 on pc