Motherboard damaged on a flight, won't turn on

DylanPLz

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
My motherboard had a lot of different pins and parts bent, only on the side where you plug in the case power switch and stuff around there. The whole CPU area was untouched as it had a CPU inside. it was in a strong case but looks a little messed up. The motherboard is a Intel extreme series 1366.

A weird thing is you don't need to touch the pins with metal to turn it on. It just boots up when you turn the power switch on the PSU. Before you needed to touch the pins like normal.

The motherboard seems to work, but basically I never get the motherboard screen on my monitor, just black. All fans power up loud like it's about to turn on. Harddrive also spins up loud like normal. A red light near the CPU lights up if you leave it going for more than 30seconds or so.

I have tried taking out the battery, resetting the board, booting with nothing but a CPU (I need a graphics card there is no board graphics). I have tried booting with no ram, I have tried booking with 3 different types of RAM, nothing works.

I have also tried 3 different working graphic cards, 3 different hard drives and so on. Haven't got it to turn on once since the plane incident. Really mad because I loved this motherboard, now I feel like I've tried everything.

TRENDING THREADS