Question motherboard damaged?

Mar 7, 2019
hey i have a problem with GA-X99-SLI motherboard. few weeks ago i was starting my computer normally and it froze on windows 10 logo. i tried to restart it but it froze on motherboard logo again so then i tried to boot from usb but it froze again on black screen and i was confused. i could get into bios but it just wont boot. i tried to boot without ram and there was no beeps and i think its broken or there is just something wrong with the bios or something. i tried with different motherboard and it booted into windows 10 normally but there is still no beeps without ram on that motherboard either. i really dont know what is wrong with the x99 sli so please help me. any help is appreciated. and fans are running normally too. this is my first thread so it may be a bit unclear. and sorry if my english is not very good.

some pc specs:
cpu: 5820k oc to 4.3ghz
gpu: 1080 strix
ram: 16gb corsair vengeance rgb pro
ssd 500gb 860 evo

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019
i think i have tried clearing cmos but to be sure i will try it later. and how do i know if my motherboard has beep speaker? will the sound come from my headset or something?

edit: and i can get into bios to reset settings from there. i think its not dead because i can get into bios

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS