Question Motherboard detecting RAM issue

Jan 9, 2023
Hello. My motherboard is showing a RAM issue on POST, but ends up booting up after some time. I ran Windows/MemTest86 diagnostics, with no errors. I encounter common stutters & crashes on intense games like Warzone 2.0, to where it’s less frequent on other games like Diablo II: Resurrected. I already tried different RAM sticks & slots, with same issue. I also tried cleaning & reseating RAM + CPU. No overheating is happening. On the latest windows, bios & drivers. Swapped out my PSU, with no luck. Would greatly appreciate help as I’ve been trying everything for days!

My PC

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

On the latest windows, bios & drivers.
Please state the version for your BIOS at this moment of time.

Swapped out my PSU, with no luck.
Swapped out to what? How old was your older PSU? If the swapped in PSU was in service, please state the age of the unit as well.

I already tried different RAM sticks & slots, with same issue.
Please elaborate on this.

I also tried cleaning & reseating RAM
Cleaned using an eraser on the gold contacts of the sticks of ram? Fine bristle brush used to clean the slots on the motherboard?

Jan 9, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

On the latest windows, bios & drivers.
Please state the version for your BIOS at this moment of time.

Swapped out my PSU, with no luck.
Swapped out to what? How old was your older PSU? If the swapped in PSU was in service, please state the age of the unit as well.

I already tried different RAM sticks & slots, with same issue.
Please elaborate on this.

I also tried cleaning & reseating RAM
Cleaned using an eraser on the gold contacts of the sticks of ram? Fine bristle brush used to clean the slots on the motherboard?
Hi, thank you.
BIOS v2004

I swapped my Seasonic 650w 80+ Gold for a ThermalTake 850w 80+ Gold to test, both experience same issue. Seasonic is about 4 years old, ThermalTake is brand new.

As for RAM sticks & slots, I used the four I have, but tried them one at a time in different slots on the motherboard. All experience same issue.

As for cleaning, I only cleaned the RAM not the slots nor CPU. CPU, I just reseated & re-thermal pasted it. I was considering using contact cleaner on both RAM slots & CPU socket, but would it be worth it at this point?