Question Motherboard does not come out of sleep

Mar 18, 2023
Hi,

I recently received a new motherboard Zebronics H110M-D4 from local store.

I noticed that in BIOS(Aptio Utility) sleep is disabled by default, so I enabled it (Advanced => APCI Settings => APCI Sleep State ==> from Suspend Disabled to S3 (Suspend to RAM)).

But after putting computer to sleep manually, computer does not wakes up after pressing power button once.
I observed that Power Supply fan, LAN lights starts working but there is no display, mouse & keyboard.

I had recently replaced my Graphic Card which was under warranty (for some reason GPU and motherboard stopped working properly).

Sleep was working with MSI H110M Pro motherboard properly.

Please help me to know if its motherboard's issue or there is some BIOS setting I had missed.

Have you investigated in some time on manufacturers web site to figure out:
  • Is this a known issue?
  • Arenthere newer drivers available ?
  • Are there newer bios updates - and does it describe an issue similar to what you observe ?
At last - what OS are you running? Is the behaviour the same after the latest updates? Or did it start behaving this way after applying an update?

Mar 18, 2023
  1. It is not a known issue (There are many videos for Windows 10 or software base resolution which I have tried but didn't work) but only my motherboard & graphics has changed.
  2. I have updated all the drivers & Windows 10, issue still didn't resolve.
  3. The BIOS(American Megatrends Inc. v5.12) is of 1/12/2022, I did not found the updated version for it.

This behaviors appeared after I replaced my Graphic Card & Changed my Motherboard from MSI to Zebronics company.

I have Windows 10.

I had MSI Motherboard same model on which it was working fine but currently it is gone for repair/replaced.

Mar 18, 2023
the thing is you probably have windows from your previous mainboard and you didnt install fresh windows on your new mainboard

if issue persist after fresh windows install, then we can point finger at mainboard firmware

Thanks for you response.

Is there anyway it can be done without Windows reinstall ?
But keyboard or mouse light are also not working after waking it from sleep.