[SOLVED] Motherboard doesn't have dedicated ARGB header

dheep.cherian

Commendable
Sep 29, 2018
Hey everyone,
I just finished building my first PC. It's an mATX build, but I ended up getting a good deal on an ATX case, so I went along with that. My case has a darkened glass side panel but I really don't have any RGB components other than my keyboard and mouse, and my headset. So I came across this on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/EZDIY-FAB-Addressable-Heatsink-Controller-Compatible/dp/B07DVFM4TJ?th=1&psc=1#nav-search-keywords

And I thought it was pretty cool. The problem is, my mobo being mATX doesn't have a dedicated ARGB header, and the product page for that RAM heatsink says that one is required. But since it has an RGB controller, would there be any feasible workaround? My mobo is the MSi A320m Pro-VD/S.

Also, would you guys have any tips for how I could fill in the empty space in my cabinet? Budget friendly RGB appreciated, because my case is black along with the glass panel, so only lighted components (like the EZ debug LEDs) shine through.

Thanks a lot!

Solution
Better just list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I wouldn't be bothered about the ARGB ram spreaders. In fact I wouldn't bother with the cases empty spaces since the case is over designed for your needs, your motherboard. You could look into the NZXT Hue+ but that would probably shoot the cost of your build beyond feasibility/practicality.

Lutfij

Titan
Better just list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

I wouldn't be bothered about the ARGB ram spreaders. In fact I wouldn't bother with the cases empty spaces since the case is over designed for your needs, your motherboard. You could look into the NZXT Hue+ but that would probably shoot the cost of your build beyond feasibility/practicality.

Solution