Question Motherboard for 3700x and 2080 super

Nov 5, 2019
Hello over there i am building a new pc and am thinking about the best Mobo to pair with the R7 3700x and the RTX 2080 super , am on a budget over here so am looking for the best value for money, i dont need pcie4 or lots of features on the mobo am just looking for a board with good vrm to run smoothly and supports 3rd gen ryzen out of the box. i was thinking about the B450 tomahawk max but am not sure that it could handle the cpu and gpu.

So any recommendations would be appreciated

Hello over there i am building a new pc and am thinking about the best Mobo to pair with the R7 3700x and the RTX 2080 super , am on a budget over here so am looking for the best value for money, i dont need pcie4 or lots of features on the mobo am just looking for a board with good vrm to run smoothly and supports 3rd gen ryzen out of the box. i was thinking about the B450 tomahawk max but am not sure that it could handle the cpu and gpu.

So any recommendations would be appreciated
Don't worry about GPU, it has own power supply, will not use any power from VRM. B450 tomahawk max will run just fine with 3700x.