Motherboard for my build?

Josh Brumpton

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Hi,
I will be using
CPU:AMD fx 8350 black edition
PSU:corsair gs800
GC: Nvidia geforce gtx 770 (gigabyte windforce oc 2gb)
SSD: 60gb
HDD: WD black 500gb
Case: zalman z11 plus

Not sdure what other info you may need, but what would be a decent motherboard compatible with this build

Solution
Depends on your budget. If you want to run another GTX770 in the future ( and I bet you want that, since the GS800 you picked can handle 2 GTX770 very well ), I'd suggest the Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 due to many high-end features at a good price.
Depends on your budget. If you want to run another GTX770 in the future ( and I bet you want that, since the GS800 you picked can handle 2 GTX770 very well ), I'd suggest the Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 due to many high-end features at a good price.

Solution

Josh Brumpton

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Do you know much about any decent cpu coolers for this? Ive looked into the phanteks but they seem massive. Also is there a newer version of this motherboard maybe? similar, dont worry price isnt much of an issue

Say whats the difference between the one u said, and this. Gigabyte SKT-AM3+ 990FXA-UD5

phanteks ph-tc12dx is a great cooler actually. Performance is on par with a H80i, while being much cheaper, plus doesn't block any RAM slot and have 4 colors for you to choose from.
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Phanteks/PH-TC12DX/

The Phanteks PH-TC14PE is massive, of course, but since it brings even higher performance than a H100i, its size is acceptable.

TRENDING THREADS