Jul 2, 2019
So i am going to build my first pc and i am getting ryzen 2600 and confused which motherboard to get.I am thinking about overclocking it to 3.9g . And my budget is 146 dollars. I am also going to use a liquid cooler. Which motherboard should i get?

Cpu-ryzen 2600
Gpu-2060 6gb
Ram-3000 mhz gkillz

Solution
No there is NO backup BIOS chip on my MB.
It does have the CrashFree3 feature though which should be able to recover if your BIOS gets corrupted.

BUT I would NOT update the BIOS if there is any possibility of the power going out while I was flashing it anyways.
Also for now the most stable and best performing BIOS version is version 1201.
I would NOT flash any of the newer versions until you are ready to install a 3000 series CPU.
Jul 2, 2019
The G.Skill TridentZ 3200 kit
is a good speed for use with a Ryzen 5 2600. Faster kits don't increase overall performance very much.
IMO a 3200 MHz kit seems to be the best bang for the buck speed.
Is there any back up of the bios on the Motherboard just concerned what happens if my internet stops or a power outage during a bios update.

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
No there is NO backup BIOS chip on my MB.
It does have the CrashFree3 feature though which should be able to recover if your BIOS gets corrupted.

BUT I would NOT update the BIOS if there is any possibility of the power going out while I was flashing it anyways.
Also for now the most stable and best performing BIOS version is version 1201.
I would NOT flash any of the newer versions until you are ready to install a 3000 series CPU.

Reactions: Rxy.
Solution

Latest posts