Question Motherboard for Phenom X3 tripple core 8650 2.3ghz

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys this is a big ask figure why not but I'm having trouble finding a MB that's compatible with this CPU that's around 15$ shipped. I'm not looking for anything special it can be AM2/AM2+/AM3 just needs a PCie x8 at least slot. The price point is the big issue not form factor or anything. Thanks for any help I'm in the US.

Hey guys this is a big ask figure why not but I'm having trouble finding a MB that's compatible with this CPU that's around 15$ shipped. I'm not looking for anything special it can be AM2/AM2+/AM3 just needs a PCie x8 at least slot. The price point is the big issue not form factor or anything. Thanks for any help I'm in the US.
Factory new, no chance at that price, they are way EOL now, You'll have to look for used one but even that might be a problem for that price depending on where you are.

Oct 16, 2019
Oct 16, 2019
Just avoid any with letter N in it, have Nvidia chipset which was problematic.
Well CountMike I followed your advice and somehow I got a Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H with an as yet to be seen processor and heatsink included after 3 days of searching and many offers made for 22$ shipped. I think I'm going to need to make a new thread for a proper case. I'm still not sure how this happened how'd I do?

Well CountMike I followed your advice and somehow I got a Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H with an as yet to be seen processor and heatsink included after 3 days of searching and many offers made for 22$ shipped. I think I'm going to need to make a new thread for a proper case. I'm still not sure how this happened how'd I do?
That's an MB for INTEL not for AMD !!!! It will not work for you. Cancel the order !!!!!

Oct 16, 2019
That's an MB for INTEL not for AMD !!!! It will not work for you. Cancel the order !!!!!
Heh I know I was looking for both and combos. It's coming with a 4th Gen Intel CPU I'm just not sure which one. I appreciate it though for the warning but was just asking how'd I do 22$ shipped for that board with a 4th Gen CPU included I'm surprised now I gotta put a whole new Computer together was not even close to the plan since I was expecting some 12 yr. old board that could've went in a week for the same price.