[SOLVED] Motherboard for R9 5900X ?

Nov 25, 2019
Hey guys, i saw there are a couple of similar treads already, but i want to know what people think about nice moba for the r9 5900x.
I am upgrading my pc with the new amd cpu, but im confused about the motherboard. I just cant decide should i go for the more expensive x570, is it really worth it the difference.
What is your preference? Tuf, aorus pro or something else :)

I have a 1080ti, 16gb ram 3200mhz ( im buying one more 16gb soon), m2 and a aio for 5900x.
If you can choose moba for me i will be very happy :D Just cant decide :)
Sorry for the bad english.

Thank you an advance :))

Solution
Hey guys, i saw there are a couple of similar treads already, but i want to know what people think about nice moba for the r9 5900x.
I am upgrading my pc with the new amd cpu, but im confused about the motherboard. I just cant decide should i go for the more expensive x570, is it really worth it the difference.

I have a 1080ti, 16gb ram 3200mhz ( im buying one more 16gb soon), m2 and a aio for 5900x.

Yes you could go for the more expensive X570 as it will have a much better power delivery phase, the pcb would be better, the size of the heat...

Yes you could go for the more expensive X570 as it will have a much better power delivery phase, the pcb would be better, the size of the heat sink,more m.2 slots better onboard, audio better lan and more. If you could tell me how many X570 chipset Mobo have you decided? And yes imo i won't go with a B550 chipset Mobo not because it won't work but to balance my build and the above reasons.😄

Reactions: Froozy
Solution