Motherboard for Ryzen 7 2700X (gaming)

Andre Nery

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014
Hey guys, just need a quick help for this build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/snBPGG

I tried to find this motherboard in my country but couldn't find anywhere.

I already have the GPU, PSU and SSD. I'll be upgrading CPU, Motherboard and RAM :)

Can you guys list/suggest some for me to check if I can find them in my country?

oh, a guy on discord suggest me this one or B450-A pro, but I really can't find any of them =(

Here is a list and ]this one of B450 I could find in my country. But if you guys have any suggestion apart from the B450 series that would work fine on this building (for gaming) please tell me haha

w.cattermoul

Reputable
Nov 1, 2018
TBH, you cant really go wrong with any B450 Motherboard, (as long as it has all the right connectors/ram slots/fan headers), but if you want to do some serious overclocking, then I recommend an X470 chipset MOBO

Andre Nery

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014

Well they have Biostar B450. But I only heard bad things about this brand in particular

w.cattermoul

Reputable
Nov 1, 2018

back in the days of Core 2 Duos and Athlon 64s Biostars were typically poor, but nowadays even BioStar is fine IF you donr plan to overclock. If you want to overclock, avoid BioStar at all costs

Andre Nery

Reputable
Jun 4, 2014

I don't plan to overclock but you never know... I think its better to play safe here and not get a BioStar