Question Motherboard freezes on any input, if left alone it will just display a zero on the right cornee of the monitor. Something here is deeply wrong.

Sep 3, 2021
I have plugged in everything correctly. Everything worked fine until now. When I boot up the PC it goes to POST where the intel logo shows up and after it disappears nothing happens and there is just a zero on the right corner. I might have effed things up because my dumb little brain thought a jumper block was a decoration and removed it to try and plug in a chassis fan. Of course I realized my mistakes after I reaf the manual. I put the jumper block back but to no avail, the same thing with the zero happens. IF I try to go to the BIOS by spamming insert the PC freezes. Moving the jumper block to the password reset gets me to bios but any input on the keyboard and the PC freezes. Cannot boot to Windows, and a LED labelled as "I" in the manual is red, while H, J and K don't even light up. All other LEDs are fine. What is the main problem here? Please help me as I haven't even used this PC for a year and I don't want already to throw it in trash as it is also my first ever PC. Helllpppp!!!!

Sep 3, 2021
Pc setup? And what happened when it stopped working correctly?
Hello. Sorry for not responding. The PC was fixed by fixing the time in the BIOS to the correct date. But after a few weeks it has now stopped working again. Before I shut down my PC I updated some drivers and it said I needed to reboot. Did so and I was met with the Windows logo stuck and with no spinning dots whatsoever. Couldn't get into WinRE too. Some dude on youtube said to reset the BIOS to default settings and I did so. My BIOS said I needed to restart for the changes and when I did, I was met with a black screen. Everything works but nothing shows up. Also, my keyboard is repeatedly turning off and on and I cant go back to the BIOS no matter what I do. It has come to my realization the MOBO is probably dead.

MOBO: Intel DX58SO2
RAM: 24GB
CPU: i7-960
PSU: 550W

Hello. Sorry for not responding. The PC was fixed by fixing the time in the BIOS to the correct date. But after a few weeks it has now stopped working again. Before I shut down my PC I updated some drivers and it said I needed to reboot. Did so and I was met with the Windows logo stuck and with no spinning dots whatsoever. Couldn't get into WinRE too. Some dude on youtube said to reset the BIOS to default settings and I did so. My BIOS said I needed to restart for the changes and when I did, I was met with a black screen. Everything works but nothing shows up. Also, my keyboard is repeatedly turning off and on and I cant go back to the BIOS no matter what I do. It has come to my realization the MOBO is probably dead.

MOBO: Intel DX58SO2
RAM: 24GB
CPU: i7-960
PSU: 550W
Have you tried replacing the mobo battery?