[SOLVED] Motherboard hdmi not working

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys,
So I have this problem when I plug an hdmi from my motherboard into a monitor hdmi port, nothing comes up, the motherboard read A0 on the code. I do not have a graphics card but I’m almost positive I have integrated graphics through my processor. When I hook up my hdmi to the tv it goes to the bios section to put everything in, then restarts and goes to the windows sign in and boom, 2 seconds later goes black.

I have a Intel i5 10400 processor,
No graphics card,
Asus strix rog z490-e motherboard
Asus 75hz monitor
samsung ssd 860 evo 1tb
trying to run integrated graphics but still have not gotten a signal, not sure what else to do.

Solution
Hey guys,
So I have this problem when I plug an hdmi from my motherboard into a monitor hdmi port, nothing comes up, the motherboard read A0 on the code. I do not have a graphics card but I’m almost positive I have integrated graphics through my processor. When I hook up my hdmi to the tv it goes to the bios section to put everything in, then restarts and goes to the windows sign in and boom, 2 seconds later goes black.

No graphics card,
Asus 75hz monitor
samsung ssd 860 evo 1tb
trying to run integrated graphics but still have not gotten a signal, not sure what else to do.
If you don't have an "F" processor it has Intel® UHD Graphics 630. Considering that you...
Hey guys,

No graphics card,
Asus 75hz monitor
samsung ssd 860 evo 1tb
If you don't have an "F" processor it has Intel® UHD Graphics 630. Considering that you have display in BIOS, it's probably due to drivers or TV can't match resolution or frequency.

Solution

Latest posts