Question Motherboard HDMI won't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2021
Hi all, so I am not a computer genius at ALL and barely know what I am doing. I have tried looking online and still haven't been able to fix my issue.

I am trying to plug in a Huion Kamvas 12, a drawing tablet that requires an HDMI port. I bought an HDMI splitter off amazon since only the lower HDMI port works, and that didn't do anything.

I have no idea how to turn on the motherboard HDMI, I know to go to bios but then idk what to do. I have downloaded onboard but am unsure if I even did that correctly.

Pls help, I have been struggling for hours

Solution
Hi all, so I am not a computer genius at ALL and barely know what I am doing. I have tried looking online and still haven't been able to fix my issue.

I am trying to plug in a Huion Kamvas 12, a drawing tablet that requires an HDMI port. I bought an HDMI splitter off amazon since only the lower HDMI port works, and that didn't do anything.

I have no idea how to turn on the motherboard HDMI, I know to go to bios but then idk what to do. I have downloaded onboard but am unsure if I even did that correctly.

Your motherboard hdmi port only works if you have a CPU with integrated graphics in it. So like the comment above. System specs please

System speccs?

May 21, 2021

Your motherboard hdmi port only works if you have a CPU with integrated graphics in it. So like the comment above. System specs please

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts