Question Motherboard is stuck on boot light, ASUS TUF X570-F

Aug 12, 2021
My friend's motherboard LED is stuck on boot. I've changed the CPU, the drives, and I've even tried transplanting other drives. For instance, I transplanted my friend's M.2 into my M.2 slot, and it worked perfectly, but when I put my M.2 into his PC, it also didn't work. We also got another motherboard to try it on, and no dice. Additionally, I tried plugging in a Windows USB boot drive, and it didn't recognize it. Any help is appreciated.

My friend's motherboard LED is stuck on boot. I've changed the CPU, the drives, and I've even tried transplanting other drives. For instance, I transplanted my friend's M.2 into my M.2 slot, and it worked perfectly, but when I put my M.2 into his PC, it also didn't work. We also got another motherboard to try it on, and no dice. Additionally, I tried plugging in a Windows USB boot drive, and it didn't recognize it. Any help is appreciated.
So from the start on this did you try clearing the bios on the new motherboard?
Full system specs?
To clear the bios
Unplug the psu with the psu unplugged on the mobo remove the lithium battery well both psu and battery are removed hold the power button on the case cor 30s x2 then replace the battery then psu cable boot system

Aug 12, 2021
So from the start on this did you try clearing the bios on the new motherboard?
Full system specs?
To clear the bios
Unplug the psu with the psu unplugged on the mobo remove the lithium battery well both psu and battery are removed hold the power button on the case cor 30s x2 then replace the battery then psu cable boot system

CPU: R5 5600X
RAM: 4x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 MHz CL16
Mobo: ASUS TUF X570-PLUS
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070
PSU: Seasonic Prime 1200W

I have, we're looking at updating the BIOS now. I'm putting my 3600 in the Mobo and wiping/updating from there. The weird thing is that he's had this CPU in this Motherboard for a few months now with no problem until now