Question HP Pavilion Elite motherboard Issue, No Display or Single Beep

Feb 26, 2020
My HP Pavilion Elite System will not boot up. The system was not used for many months and I thought of giving it away but when I tried to start it, it won't work.

Initial Issue: No POST, No Display No Beep.

I have tried the following:
  1. Disconnect everything (all cables). Just kept minimal, 1. CPU with FAN, 2. Single Module RAM (I got 4 pieces, and all tested working on another computer), 3. System Fan. Power supply connected to Motherboard & 4-Pin CPU power
  2. With no ram inserted or ram inserted in any other slot other than DIMM-1, there are series of beeps indicating RAM failure
  3. With Single RAM module installed, there are no beeps, CPU/System Fans run normal (Not fast)
  4. I have inspected the Motherboard for any burnouts/capacitor failure and none spotted. its clean
  5. The Power Supply was removed, inspected and tested separately. The Voltages on the ATX connector were tested on each Pin. All values were outside tolerance limits. So I bought new Power Supply. The new Power supply was tested as well and had similar outside tolerance values. except the +3.3V which were Ok
  6. With new power supply, same status. No POST or beep
  7. Graphics Chip is onboard. Also tested with working PCI Graphics card (The PCI graphics was installed on this system earlier and tested OK on another computer
  8. The CPU CMOS Battery was replaced. CMOS Cleared and tested
All this and still nothing. I am not getting what could be wrong. Help please.

P.S: On inspection of the motherboard, I did see some sensors (if they are sensors at all) turn red. I did see some videos about MacBooks with similar things that turn red on water, not sure if this is even a sensor thats on a desktop motherboard. Kindly check the pictures. I have marked some circles around something that looks like sensors. now are they sensors at all? the motherboard has never been touched with water, guaranteed. is this because of moisture? any ideas what I can do to get it working?

Motherboard Configuration:
MS-7613 ver. 1.1 (Iona)

Motherboard Image

Feb 26, 2020
Update:

1. I bought a third power supply; and it didn't work as well.
  2. The Sensors doesn't seem to be sensors, on deeper inspection I found that its just pcb copper kept bare. not sure why.

3. I can conclude that the problem is either the motherboard or the CPU. but somewhere I read that if motherboard beeps more than once on no ram, the mob might be ok. any thoughts?