Commendable
Sep 27, 2020
Hello, i recently built a new pc
ryzen 5 3600
16gb ram ddr4 3200mhz
rtx 2070 ventus gp
b450 aorus m
seasonic s12III 550 80+bronze , 550w

Everything is fine ,device manager recognizes everything, i can run games,but there's smth with the audio.
Everytime i move the cursor around,scroll, when the cpu is in idle(little noise) to full load(bigger noise)it's some static noise, when a game is downloading/installing it's buzzing in headsets.
I ran this headset,mouse and everything on the last pc and it was perfectly fine, i tried all the ports , reinstaling drivers , windows, it's the same.
In bios or when i install the windows the noise is not there anymore,only after i got the audio driver ready.
My question is,is the mobo at fault?And if it is can i send it to waranty only because of this?
Or other alternatives , such as buying separate sound cards , would that work for this issue?

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your headset and how it's connected to your system? You might want to see if the motherboard has any BIOS updates pending. If there are, gradually update to the latest. FYI, I would've gotten a different PSU instead of that S12III unit :/

You might want to see if uninstalling the audio drivers and reinstalling them in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, helps

TRENDING THREADS