SweetDice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
Hi everybody, so my computer just broke down a few days ago from the heat. I think my motherboard crashed or something so i'm thinking of buying a new motherboard for it, but before that I just want to know if this motherboard (BIOSTAR A770E3 AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard) can support my system's graphic card, the (Geforce GTS 250 1GB). O also can you guys tell me if my motherboard breakdown is the cause of the computer not turning on or is it because my processor broke down instead. My motherboard is a (MSI 770-G45 AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard) and my processor is a(AMD Phenom II x4 955). Here are the symptoms of my computer right now. It won't turn on, I check the power supply already and I think its fine because when I plug it back in, the mouse would light up, so i know that the power supply may not be the problem. But i'm suspicious about one thing, if the mouse is connected thru the motherboard wouldn't that mean that the motherboard is alive still? Well that's a mystery that i would need help solving. I hope you guys can answer my question and solve the mystery because you guys are a bunch of dam smart people. xD ty

SweetDice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
Wow the Mobo is great but i'm kinda limited, my Pa can only afford so much. Well i think i can get that if i pinch in, but before that i need to know if my motherboard is really broken or not. My computer won't turn on, nothing comes on, except the mouse that i had plug thru the usb.