Question Motherboard LED stuck on Boot

Mar 4, 2021
So about 2-3 weeks ago I sold my Graphics card, I've been using integrated Graphics for that time until 2 days ago it just stopped working, I was extracting files and extracted like a thousand on my desktop so it was flickering out so I found a fix on it where you go to task manager and put it into safe mode I did that and it put me into Bios, So I was thinking oh since I'm in Bios I might as well change my ram speed to it max potential 3600mhz it was around 2300 previously, I might have messed with some setting to do that I can't remember then to save it made me restart when I restarted it wouldn't detect the monitor and i did everything, reset cmos by removing the battery, rebuild my pc to make sure all the wires were tight, did the ram reset take out all the ram and add one by one by shutting it off everything then I noticed the LED was stuck on Boot on the mobo, I tried fixing storage but nothing works, any help would really be appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your motherboard? On second thoughts, please list your entire system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Did you use DDU to uninstall the drivers for your discrete GPU prior to removing the discrete GPU from your system?