Question Motherboard lights blink on and off

Nov 2, 2020
I recently got my PC from the shop back after it wanting to boot but, as soon as I got it home i wanted to remove the graphics card it had which was a gt 710 which was there as a place holder until I had enough to buy a new gpu. Which recently I had bought a 1660 ti. I then proceeded to switch out cards. I then plugged the computer in but it would not power on and everytime I flipped the power switch the lights on the motherboard would turn on and off immediately. The MB is a Aorus B450 Pro Wifi. At this point I'm at a loss I really don't have the money to buy a new MB and I'm not really experienced in building computer hence why maybe I think I fried the MB. If anyone can help please do so.

Edit
If I do get a new motherboard of the same brand do I have to rebuild the computer all over again?

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
Hey everyone, I recently today got my PC out the shop and the guy showed me it powering on and working well. At the time I didn't have enough money for a gpu so I opted on getting a gt 710 as a place holder until recently I had got my hands on a 1660 ti. Now when I got home I wanted to switch out the cards which I was able too. Keep in mind pc worked perfect before after I switched gpu the motherboard suddenly started turning on and off everytime I flipped on the power supply on back. PC with not turn on at all. I'm at a loss and I'm scared that I fried my motherboard after recently getting fixed. I'm at a lost and really need help. The motherboard turns on but turns off immediately. I'm go back and talk to guy but I really cant afford another mb or even the cost of installation so if please can anyone help me

Edit
If I were to buy a motherboard same one do I have rebuild the pc or just take out all the wires and put in a new mb and plug the wires back it?

Last edited: