[SOLVED] Motherboard Lights but No boot when power button pressed

Dec 3, 2020
So I’ve just bought a whole new build and this is my first time building a pc on my own I’ve spent countless hours swapping cables taking things in and out and still no luck
Part list:
3070 rtx
AMD Ryzen 9 3700x
TUF gaming x570
Corsair TX850m power supply
Corsair vengeance 16gb rgb ram
500gb and 1tb wd blue ssd
I’ve also checked to see if I had a dodgy power supply and I’ve taken my one from my old pc to see if I get a different result and still no luck

Solution
Also, on the side note you put your RAM in the wrong slot. It should be in the second one buddy. That might be the actual cause of it not booting. Some motherboards will not boot due to it being in the wrong slot.

P.S. Not to harass you, not even sure if you plan to or not. But for my sake please tidy up them cables when you get it working again. :)
Dec 4, 2020
Question, when you turn on your PC what color light does your Q-LED indicators light up to? From personal experience if it lights up orange I just reseat the RAM and it boots up. Sometimes not good enough contact I guess even though I hear the clicks and lock it in place.

Dec 4, 2020
Also, on the side note you put your RAM in the wrong slot. It should be in the second one buddy. That might be the actual cause of it not booting. Some motherboards will not boot due to it being in the wrong slot.

P.S. Not to harass you, not even sure if you plan to or not. But for my sake please tidy up them cables when you get it working again. :)

Solution