Question Motherboard lights turn on and so does the ram, but computer won’t power on

Apr 10, 2022
Hey friends, I have a PC with a Aorus b450 pro wifi motherboard, hyperx Kingston ddr4 2933 ram, and a gtx1060 GPU, this computer has worked in the past as I used it in high school but it won’t turn on except for the ram RGB and the motherboard RGB. I suspect it has something to do with the front panel or it’s connectors; as I found them u plugged when I came back to try and turn it on. I have super limited experience with PC’s and I didn’t build it myself so try and be patient with me since I’m just a beginner I put pics of my build on twitter j in case i haven’t plugged in something that should be obvious View: https://mobile.twitter.com/bigSconchguy/status/1513007860359348228?cxt=HHwWiIC-sb-opP8pAAAA

Hey friends, I have a PC with a Aorus b450 pro wifi motherboard, hyperx Kingston ddr4 2933 ram, and a gtx1060 GPU, this computer has worked in the past as I used it in high school but it won’t turn on except for the ram RGB and the motherboard RGB. I suspect it has something to do with the front panel or it’s connectors; as I found them u plugged when I came back to try and turn it on. I have super limited experience with PC’s and I didn’t build it myself so try and be patient with me since I’m just a beginner I put pics of my build on twitter j in case i haven’t plugged in something that should be obvious View: https://mobile.twitter.com/bigSconchguy/status/1513007860359348228?cxt=HHwWiIC-sb-opP8pAAAA
Pictures are useless, If you szspect front connectors (Start/reset buttons, LEDs) grab MB manual and check hat should be connected to what.

Reactions: Imabuklau
Apr 10, 2022
Pictures are useless, If you szspect front connectors (Start/reset buttons, LEDs) grab MB manual and check hat should be connected to what.
I double checked with the manual and everything should be in right, I even tried again with different orientation and it still hasn’t turned on. Sorry if the pictures were obsolete